Friday 6 July 2012

It's a Lush life

Today I went shopping because I needed some sandals. I didn't find any nice ones so naturally I bought something else. That's just how it works. I went to one of my favourite stores ever: Lush. I love everything about that brand: Their products are amazing, they smell gorgeous, 80% of them are vegan, the rest is vegetarian, none of them are tested on animals, the packaging is all recycled plastic and paper and many of the products come on solid form in order to avoid unnecessary packaging. 

This time I bought the Stepping Stone foot peeling. I first was not really sure if I really wanted to get it because 5,50€ is not exactly cheap for me. In the end I still got it and I am really happy I did! It smells like lemon grass, perfect for summer and not only does it remove unnecessary skin cells but it also pampers the feet with oils. All in all, it is great!

I have realized that I own quite  few things from Lush which is mainly because I just looooove what Lush does to your skin and hair and I just feel good knowing that my money goes to a brand that shares my ethnical values and helps spreading them. So I have decided to show you my little 'collection'.




So far I have:

Hair:
- Ultimate Shine Shampoo Bar
- Karma Komba Shampoo Bar
- Seanik Shampoo Bar
- Jungle Solid Conditioner
-Veganese Conditioner (2nd bottle)
- two samples of R&B Hair Cream

Body: 
- Stepping Stone Foot Peeling
- Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter
- Fresh Farmacy Cleanser
- a sample of Karma Kream
- two bath wands that were limited edition. The are mot on the picture because I forgot to get them out of the bath room. I got both of them for my birthday.

It sounds like alot, at least to me but many of those products were given to me as a present and I also got a gift card for Christmas. I am not one of those people who just go and spend 30e in a Lush store, I can't and and do not want to spend that amount of money on cosmetics. I basically go to Lush when I want to get a special treat for myself, it is always special to get in the store and choose a product. 

What about you, do you Lush? What do you think about the products, the brand, the ethnics?

Have a great day,
The Countess

No comments:

Post a Comment