Thursday 20 March 2014

Pattens and Colours and Stuff

I buy too much stuff. But hey, at least I have something to blog about then!
The other day I bought two sets of patchwork quarters at the euro version of the dollar store. Yes, ten patchwork pieces cost a euro there. They came in two different colour schemes, one has blue as the dominant colour, the other one is pink. And...just look at them! Aren't they pretty?!



I bought them without really knowing what to do with them but since then the creativity fairy tickled me a little. I use one as a glasses cloth (creative, I know, aren't I artsy?!), I made a little bag for my pens and I made another bag for some random stuff I carry around and which i will show you in a different post. I will probably go and buy more packs so I can make a table cloth for two friends who just moved flats and an apron for myself. 
Do you have any ideas what i could do with these beauties?

Have a great day!
The Countess

No comments:

Post a Comment