Sunday 4 May 2014

London! Part One

(This was written in autumn, I know it's spring by now, sorry about that, I kind of lost a few posts in my drafts.)

London doesn't need  a lot of words, just let the beauty of the city speak for itself! This is part one, more will follow soon! These pictures were all taken on Sonja's and my very first day, before the others arrived. We were incredibly lucky, the weather was really nice, it wasn't cold at all and it didn't even rain except for the night we arrived which was great because guess who forgot to bring an umbrella?!







Yay, light




Feed me!

Surprisingly, London squirrels aren't much into chocolate rice crackers


Yes, that's a thing.

See?!
Yay to the way the light falls in this one. Again.


Sonja trying to take a decent picture of a squirrel

Have you ever been to London? Which are your favourite places?



Have a great day!
The Countess

1 comment:

  1. On a class trip in grade 8 we spent a day in London - and I hated it, for it appeared to be simply overcrowded and noisy. Yet I guess that we just hit a tourist shopping area which our small group of three people couldn't escape by foot.

    After tons of beautiful pictures friends (and you in this post) have presented to me, I would really appreciate to give the city a second try.

    ReplyDelete